Saturday, October 11, 2014

MY LOVELY SONS

I have two sons harsh who is nine years old and kunal who is about two years. Waking up early morning seeing them inter wined with each other like twigs makes my day and thats how I want them to remain. I am an early riser and wanna have bed tea and my wife is a late riser and when i wake her up for tea she seethes with anger(now changed a lot though she doesn't smile)and that anger is enough to burn my heart to ashes. but i am helpless as any person who is addicted to the CHAI. mostly my mornings are peaceful(i love it that way) and  i am at my productive best in the morning.

I always think why i am born and why i behave the way i behave. So i searched and read a lot of books till i found my solace in "THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI". Though i couldnt understand it when i read it for the first time but when i started to understand the book my life has changed for good. its my constant companion and i read it when ever i get time. while reading that book i realised how badly i was behaving with my sons and the realisation has changed me and still bad habbits dont leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment