Saturday, October 11, 2014

ABOUT ME

First I need to introduce myself. My name is C VENUGOPAL and I have served in Indian Air Force for 18 years. I am married to Neetu Singh my girl friend of 3 years and now its been ten years and seems like yesterday. I have two lovely sons ( my wife always blames me that I have not given her a daughter) and my life is very simple and with out much troubles.

I have always wanted to write but don't know what to write about. Do I want to write about myself, will any one be interested in me and my life? Have I got the the heart to write truths of my life?? Am I interested in politics and sports? yes iam and i can write.

i thought about it and sensed that i am good at encouraging and listening to others peoples troubles and i try sincerely to solve(success no guarantee at least i try)

Though I have started this blog with no particular  subject in mind I will eventually settle once I find what I am really good at.(hahahha)

This blog is for me and my friends and I am crazy thinker and there is chance you may be hurt or saddened by my thinking and I apologize  for it but that's what I am and that's how I think.

thank you and mail me if you have any suggestions


yours friend
venugopal
venuc663@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment