Monday, October 13, 2014

CRICKET IS A FUNNY GAME

I woke up today to read in newspaper that India has won the match by 48 runs.Oh God!I rubbed my eyes to see if its old paper but the date is of today only. How is it possible ? When I switched off my TV seething in anger at the prospect of India  losing the match with huge margin again West Indies were comfortably placed with 150/1.
                                   I always feel that I am weak hearted whenever I watch India on the brink of losing its cricket match. I do know that its only a sport and 'winning' and 'losing' is part of the game. but I hate to admit that I don't like to see India losing like any other Indian.

West Indies team is full of talent and wonders.Its unpredictable and has the knack to lose the matches that it could have won easily.(i am not complaining) Earlier India  had this knack and i was left heartbroken many a times.But the team is coming of ages in ODI and T20's but still lagging in Test cricket.


No comments:

Post a Comment